Are you busy right now?
Do you have an assignment or a project that is due the next day, and you’ve only managed to do half of it?
Is someone waiting for you outside your door, waiting for you to come out so you can go some place and have fun?
If yes, then please be a dear and ignore them for the minute. THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT.
The video below is not your ordinary viral video. Released just two weeks ago, it has spread in all the major video-sharing websites such as vimeo and YouTube, and as of last night it has made an appearance on my Facebook news feed. Its purpose it to tell the general populace of JOSEPH KONY, not to celebrate him as an outstanding citizen (quite the opposite, in fact), but to RAISE AWARENESS as to who he is.
If you’re like me who have no idea who he is, then this video will explain everything.
If you want to help, here are some useful links:
- Join TRI or Donate to Invisible Children: bit.ly/yp5Ffv
- Purchase KONY 2012 products: invisiblechildrenstore.myshopify.com/
- Sign the Pledge: causes.com/causes/227-invisible-children
And of course, not to forget the obvious: SPREAD THE WORD. REBLOG, if you want. Tell your friends — the real life ones and the ones on Facebook. Tell your family because, honestly, would you want the same fate for your sons? Daughters? Younger siblings? Nieces, nephews, cousins?
I don’t think so.
- Kony 2012 (wordsformwindows.com)
- Kony 2012 (aleksandreia.com)
- KONY 2012 by invisible children (afrokanlife.com)