- I can’t express how much I abhor the color pink.
- On my bed I have a lumpy pink pillow,
- On my desk I have a flexible pink lamp.
- Add to that a pretty pink suitcase that simple bellows —
- “I belong to a girl and that’s simply a fact!”
- Pink follows me wherever I go:
- I have a pink phone where my girliness shows.
- But I hate the color pink, it was stated before,
- Yet I can’t get rid of it
- it’s the color of my MP4.
- The color pink and I have been long acquaintances.
- Shown in my books and my toys and my dresses.
- I think it’s time for us to depart;
- a friendship like ours was never to be a work of art.
- I detest the color pink,
- As I’ve already said.
- But I can’t seem to part
- from my long-time friend…
- I still have the shoulder bags and the backpacks and the matching purses.
- I still have the hair ties and the bookmarks, despite all the muttered curses.
- The color pink, it seems to me, belongs to a little girl.
- Looking at it now makes me want to hurl.
- But I wrote somewhere, at least a year ago,
- That if you have a pink laptop
- YOU’RE ON TOP OF THE WORLD.
Totally random moment wherein I fancied myself as a poet. I just looked around in my room tonight and realized that, despite my horrible hatred for the color, nearly all my things are pink. Erg. >.<
PS. About the numbers. Well, I had to put them so that everything would stay int he format I wanted them to be in. Sorry for the inconvenience.