This past Saturday I, and two of my friends, took advantage of the beautiful day and wandered explored one of the parks of the town. To be quite honest, despite having lived in this town for approximately half a year, not once did it occur to me that there would be more than one park. I mean, they don’t call Kent the “garden of England” for nothing. For what I’ve seen so far of the area, it’s a very breathtaking place.
I’m posting two pictures from the day, the first is a view through the tree branches and you could see on the left the beam of the small arch that, apparently, they sometimes use for concerts? The dipping field (and or) the small patch of grass is where my friends and I spent a good chunk of time soaking in the sun.
Ahhh, good times…
This second picture is on our way back home. We were following the river that bisects the town, and it amazed me how we could have spent the majority of the afternoon being surrounded by nature, when only after fifteen minutes’ worth of walking we found ourselves back at the heart of town. The change in scenery was gradual, but the contrast took me by surprise.
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Through (myphotoyear2012.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (thescroobiouspip.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (secondphaseofmylife.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: through (tostir.wordpress.com)
- Sea Through: Weekly Photo Challenge (Through) (suvesabun.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Through (justsnaps.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (annablakeblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (margekatherine.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Through (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (greeenmustache.wordpress.com)