Yes, I am alive. Life has just been so busy that I’ve found myself sprinting after it…
Anyway, this picture below — while not the best I’ve ever taken, seeing as I took it from my phone — is of the fountain found at my school. The first time I laid eyes on it, I was like wow. My old school never had anything like that in its grounds. And given that my school now is quite small, that’s saying something.
I pass by this fountain every time I leave the Common Room and go to form, my lessons or just — y’know — chillin’ around school. I don’t want to get into an entire explanation about the intricate foundation of this school, but the fountain is located an entire level lower than the main floors.
You can totally see my reflection in the glass, but please ignore that. Focus on the nice fishies! M’kay?? Okay.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (alexandraroman.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (bsord.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Down (lynnebubbles.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (bethanysmind.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (whatevermakesyousmile.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (klling.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (writingthegirl.wordpress.com)