A few notes to start things off:
- Yes, I have the Harry Potter movie set from Philosopher’s Stone to Half-Blood Prince and the only thing missing is Deathly Hallows, Part 1.
- Yes, I have a fully functioning DVD player and television (two TVs in the house, in fact).
- Yes, I do have a brain — thank you very much.
- And finally, yes, I am a Harry Potter fan.
So how come I didn’t think of this before?!
I stumbled upon this by accident, browsing through various sites and just, you know, minding my own beeswax. I wasn’t that interested at first, but then I figured why not? It’s not like I have anything else better to do for the next seven Sundays.
The official websites (that I follow, anyway) for this events are thus:
- Facebook Group
- Facebook Event — this is for the Philosopher’s Stone movie only, which is happening a week from now. Well, six days if you’re nit-picky.
Interested? I know I am!
So if you plan on joining, get a group of friends and make a fun time out of it. I’ll be most likely watching this alone, or with my brother, but I don’t mind. Remember: Watch the movie at exactly 8:00 PM EDT on May 29 so that you’ll be watching at the same time as everyone else. It’ll be 2 AM for us Filipinos, but what can I say? Harry Potter is worth it!